1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old Testament and New Testament are verbally inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three co-equal persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ, who is God the Son, became man, begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary, and that through eternity He continues to be true God and true man.
4. We believe man was created in the image of God; he sinned and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death; all men are born with a sinful nature and consequently become sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a substitutionary sacrifice; and all who believe in Him are saved on the grounds of His death and resurrection.
6. We believe the crucified body of our Lord was resurrected; He ascended into heaven and lives there as our High Priest Advocate before the Father.
7. We believe all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
8. We believe those who are born of the Spirit are to live the Christian life solely by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit, according to the inspired Word of God.
9. We believe the true living Church, the Body of Christ, is composed of all regenerated believers, and its supreme mission is to fulfill Christ’s Great Commission, in preaching the Gospel to all people. This mission is fulfilled through local churches composed of baptized believers working together for this purpose.
10. We believe believers are to observe the ordinances of baptism by immersion and the Lord’s supper, and are to unite with churches true to the Word of God and to continue faithfully in this fellowship.
11. We believe the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ will return to the earth personally, bodily, visibly, and gloriously and all believers should look for His preeminent coming, which is the blessed hope of the church.
12. We believe the bodies of the dead, both of the just and the unjust, will be resurrected; the saved to enjoy everlasting blessedness, and the lost to endure everlasting, conscious punishment.